General Discussion (2,380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pigmentation and Exfoliation

I have a question about this, I have a client who has sun damage in the form of pigmentation and we have been doing exfoliations every 3-4…

Started by Jodi

9 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jodi

Mobile In-Home Waxing

Does anyone do mobile waxing? I've been starting to do wax parties and would like to know if anyone has tips or suggestions. Any type of su…

Started by Stacy Allende

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Jent

fyola device

has anyone had any experience with the fyola device from skinagain?  it's a hand-held iontophoresis/and sonophoresis/ultrasound tool.  I'm…

Started by Crystal

0 Jun 12, 2011

AHHHH!!

Did anyone else get over 1000 notifications from this forum that were all the same?!? Oh my gosh, I just spent over an hour deleting them o…

Started by Gina Williamson

9 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

To all members -- the current spam problem

I'm sure most of you have noticed that Skin Care Professionals got hit by some major spam attacks in the last few days. We have heard from…

Started by Carrie Patrick

4 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

Software

Can anyone recommend a software for a small skincare business. I would like to be able to book clients and send emails.  Thanks

Started by Pinnina Quarto

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Amy J Smith

Mary Kay

Is anyone using Mary Kay Products in their practice with clients? If so how are clients reacting to this?

Started by Sandra Mahabir

7 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

Intaglio skin care

Was wondering if anyone else uses intaglio skin care and if so what our your thoughts on it. I have been having A TON of back order problem…

Started by Tasha Baughman

1 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

Manufacturer selling on the internet for less than my wholesale price. Is there a law to protect me ?

I just did a random google search and found out that my private label supplier is now selling same products on the internet to the public  …

Started by Cora Ariella

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

Tips for dealing with difficult clients

Hi all!  I was wondering if any of the more seasoned estheticians had some good tips for dealing with difficult clients.  For example, thos…

Started by Jodi

21 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service