General Discussion (2,380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Private Label Copper Peptide Serum

I used to get my CP serum from Preston Private Label.  It was *the best* especially for rosacea, made a huge difference in redness and made…

Started by Karen Hurley

1 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mandy

Insurance Coverage for Microblading

Hi everyone,  For those of you who do mircoblading, can you tell me where you found liability Insurance for this service and about what it…

Started by Jesse Cormier

0 Jan 29, 2018

Flat Out — The Best LED Article I’ve Ever Read

A real “myth buster” - wow! It’s kind of a long article, but a real “page turner” that was worth every word to me. And my “Super Scientist”…

Started by Julia Sanders

5 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Julia Sanders

cell phone vs Google voice vs Grasshopper

Hello Everyone,  I hope everything is going moving merrily along this season....I'd like to get opinions if you use your cell phone to con…

Started by delia

0 Dec 15, 2017

Facials .. What are Your Favorite Add-on Treatments?

Hello Esthis, I've been offering good, simple facials for years .. I'm now wanting to add on some treatments that truly make a visible, an…

Started by SFCAEsthi

4 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by SFCAEsthi

Looking for a pt job

Hey everyone I just got my license and I'm trying to find out how to go about finding a job I would love to work in a spa setting in northe…

Started by Tiffany Shaw

0 Nov 20, 2017

Oxygen Facial Machine?

Hello Esthis, I'm looking for recommendations on a compact oxygen facial machine. My treatment room is very small, so I would prefer one t…

Started by SFCAEsthi

0 Nov 12, 2017

Over the counter skin care products

Having clients on a budget require needing to over over the counter options for skin care products. What do you recommend?

Started by Nicole H

4 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Karen Hurley

Tell us: What steps will you take to start the new year right?

Your answer could appear in the Jan/Feb 2018 issue of ASCP Skin Deep magazine!

Started by Tara Doyle

1 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Karen Hurley

Arbonne, thoughts??

I just met with 2 Arbonne reps today that introduced me to the line.  Now I know this is a MLM and usually I wouldn't think twice but I lik…

Started by Sheila Gordon

21 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Melissa Wykes

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service