Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find out more about California's proposed new Master Esthetician license!

"Skin care technology is moving at light speed, and the education community needs to catch up. Consumers are demanding newer, more sophisti…

Started by Abram Herman in General Discussion

1 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Jennifer W

IPL and Laser

Does any one have recommendations on more education about IPL treatments. I have read the Manuel for the current machine that we use and I…

Started by Christine Flintosh in General Discussion

0 Jan 29, 2014

Equipment: microderm, LED, oxygen/serum, microcurrent

Hi All, I am looking to add some new equipment to my spa shortly (within 6 months or so). Most importantly, I have a cheapy microderm mac…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

5 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Karen Winters

Mystery Whitehead

I had a client the other day who had what looked like a large yellowish and flat white head. She had 2 on her forehead and she said that sh…

Started by Jessica in General Discussion

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Jessica

Best firming & tightening treatment out there

I'd love input on what machines have given the best results for firming and tightening. Micro-current, oxygen, electroporation...?? I need…

Started by Sara Wingate in Technique/Modality

7 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Nesrin Brecheisen

Continuing Education

Hello- New to the page and wondered if anyone knows of any continuing education classes in the Tampa/Orlando area for new to the field est…

Started by Colby Leach in Education

11 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Gail Wagner

Is there a website with info on how to become an holistic esthetician?

Tons of naturally minded people in my area and I feel this would be a great niche for me! I also would love as much info on Essential Oils…

Started by Megan Raymont in Education

5 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

LCL beauty for microdermabrasion machine?

I've been looking into a diamond tip microdermabrasion machine and was told check out lclbeauty.com. I looked and what they had to offer an…

Started by Alicia in General Discussion

3 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Amy Lynn Scheele

Guest Speakers at Workshop were Awesome!!

Last Sunday we had two great guest speakers at my "Shelley's Show & Tell". A registered respiratory therapist filled us in about oxygen…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

0 Jan 22, 2014

OTC Retinol Use and Waxing.

I am curious as to the general consensus about facial waxing clients who have used OTC retinol (in eyecreams etc).   I am so paranoid about…

Started by Nichola Weir in General Discussion

1 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Amanda Boyko

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service