Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hydrafacial VS Bio Therapeutics

Hi everyone! I work in a plastic surgeons office and we are looking into offering a new service.. My sister has done marketing for medical…

Started by Chelsey Ehrle in Business Advice

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Chelsey Ehrle

Insight on Wet/Dry Microdermabrasion Machines?

Hello everyone, I posted this question before but I'm hoping by posting again to find someone who has some insight on the topic. I am consi…

Started by Wendi Lario in General Discussion

12 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Annette B costello

Selling accessories in your studio/spa

Have any of you tried selling retail other than the obvious skin care products within your spa or studio? I rent a suite within a large sal…

Started by ella kurr in General Discussion

39 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Patricia Filios

Top 20 Spa Goers Pet Peeves

Found this on my newsfeed, BioElements did a poll and here is what came up!  I figured we could all learn from this! Spa-goers Facial Treat…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

24 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

Place to post equipment that needs a new home!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about my "equipment deals" page on my website. I will post equipment that you are t…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by ESS

On line scheduling

Hi!  Can someone recommend an online scheduling system that is easy to get started, user friendly, cost effective etc.   Not sure I want to…

Started by lotuslisa in General Discussion

23 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Cortney Cox

Esthetician Room or rooms for rent?

I'm looking for a room/rooms to rent beginning February 1st.  I'm currently renting 2 spaces at Sola Salons in Pleasanton.  I began my stay…

Started by Cherie Callahan in General Questions

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Cherie Callahan

Oncology Training

I am going to be attending an Oncology Training in San Francisco at the end of March and I wanted to share the information with you. Here i…

Started by Adina Jackson in Education

0 Jan 13, 2014

Client needs esthetician in Seattle

I have a client that I have been seeing in Torrance, CA. She moved to Washington and she wants to keep using our product line 2B Bio Peelin…

Started by Jennifer Rosenblum in General Discussion

0 Jan 13, 2014

Ecommerce- Who has had luck with ecommerce? How are you marketing, shipping and processing?

I am adding eCommerce to my website with a link to mindbody data base.   Who has had luck with this?  How did you set it up? Market it ?  D…

Started by Tanya Gioia in General Discussion

0 Jan 13, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service