Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dermafile or Microderm

Im looking to add microderm to my menu. Ive used a machine called "Bella" before and it is amazing. The only problem is that it cost 5thous…

Started by Brittnee in General Discussion

18 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Sircuit Smart Peels

Anyone have experience with their peels/line? I had a facial not too long ago (on vacation) and she used a few of their products and a peel…

Started by Stacy Webb in General Discussion

7 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

LLC or incorporated???

Hi everyone, I need to become an LLC or incorporated. what are the pros and cons of each? i'm not sure which one is best...thanks!

Started by Julie Gerena in Business Advice

0 Apr 16, 2013

Comfort Zone

Does anyone use or tried out the skincare line "Comfort Zone," the skincare line of Davines. The hair salon I work out uses Davines and I t…

Started by Shannon McKillion in General Discussion

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Cindy

Bee Venom Facials

What do you guys know about this? Sounds interesting. What company sells this to professionals? I found a place that will sell to everyone…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by bee venom

In Honor of Mother's Day...

I want to put together some tips that our mom's gave us about skin care or anything beauty related. I thought it would be a fun thing to do…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

0 Apr 15, 2013

Itching after waxing?

I have a client who says 2 weeks after her brazilian waxing or shaving she suffers from itching. I have put her on a sugar scrub and lotion…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

9 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

Insurance costs

Hi everyone! new to all of this. Recently licensed and I'm looking to rent a room. I went to the Assoc. of Skin Care Prof. website to look…

Started by Julie Gerena in Business Advice

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Need equipment recommendations please.

Thinking of going solo, and want to start with one excellent device. My focus in skincare is corrective, and I will be based in a salon on…

Started by Kate Edmondson in General Discussion

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Waxing: Double-dipping

What are your thoughts about double-dipping?  Is it ever okay?  Today I had a full leg wax and was running low on sticks.  When I asked one…

Started by Pamela Cordeiro in General Discussion

26 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Monica Grajales

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service