Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microdermabrasion

I am working at an established day spa that has never offered microdermabrasion. The owner is now considering the possibility and would lik…

Started by Patricia Taylor in General Discussion

18 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Jacque O

Help need advice on moving from large room to small room

I have been in a very large room for year in half and im moving to a new salon. The new room is half the size of my old room. Its 7.5X10ft.…

Started by marlene in General Discussion

20 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Tracy Watson

My first time using Dermafile

Today was my first time using dermafile. I did one side of my face with my skin dry and on the other side I applied lemon zest enzyme and d…

Started by Marisela Alvarez in General Discussion

0 Mar 23, 2013

Salon towels

Has anyone done research to find out where to buy the least expensive towels for facials?  I am looking to buy new ones so I was just curio…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

32 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by heykellysue

Software and CC processing - HELP!

I am opening my skincare studio in the next few weeks and haven't decided on a software program yet. Considering Booker, MindBody, and SpaS…

Started by M Elaine Gustafson in Business Advice

9 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Summerr

Mom Put Toothpaste on Teenage Acne.....argh!

I am so not an acne guru (anti-aging is my thing), so when my client (the Mom) came in with an inflamed teenage daughter today and I began…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

15 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Eryn Cook, RN, LE

Room Rental Contract

Good Morning!  Would any of you have a copy of a room rental agreement that I could use as reference? And any pointers would be greatly app…

Started by Stacy Webb in General Discussion

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Natalie

question for anybody on herbs

Hi Everyone! I just had a quick question. I am not sure if this question was asked already but I get the Skin Deep magazine and this month…

Started by Melissa Anne Hamlett in Business Advice

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Legislative Updates-IMPORTANT

Hi everyone, FYI -5 states have bills that are going to impact cosmetology licensing. Texas, Utah, Missouri, Maryland & Connecticut.  E…

Started by Susanne Schmaling in General Discussion

0 Mar 22, 2013

Product Line Reps

Has anyone here changed gears from working in a spa providing services to working for a favorite product line as a rep?  Pros/cons?  I'm ju…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

7 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Jodi

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service