Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skin condition "stumped"

I have a client in her 20's who has lost pigmentation around her eyes. She is a runner,very healthy eater and lives in New York. Dermatolog…

Started by Kimberly Bourbon in General Discussion

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Bourbon

Pregnancy & Spots

I've never been pregnant so I'm not sure with everything that goes along with it but I do know that melasma is part of it sometimes. Well,…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Heather Margaret MacDonald

ASCP webinar today: Troubleshooting Waxing Traumas

Today's webinar with Crickett Enos starts at 12 pm mountain time. If you haven't registered already, you can by going to: https://www2.goto

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

0 Apr 1, 2013

Question about microcurrent devices

In esthetics micro current is used primarily to tone and stimulate facial muscles.  Considered a passive form of exercise this therapeutic …

Started by Ms. S in General Discussion

4 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Ms. S

Have you ever had a client that didn't give full medical history and found out later....

I am wondering if any of you had a client who puts on their in-take form that they are healthy and no medical condition, no allergies but h…

Started by Lisa Fulton in General Questions

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Sink in tx room - CA

Can anyone give me an answer on this?  I was on hold for 40 minutes with the CA state board and got transferred into la la land  :( Oh wel…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

6 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Renee Abbott

3rd Annual Wax Show- Northern California (Sacramento) April 21, 2013

The 3rd Annual Wax Show-Northern California (Sacramento)   The Wax Show is an all-day event that includes waxing & sugaring demonstrati…

Started by Stephanie G Laynes in General Discussion

0 Mar 29, 2013

How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

Hi, I did a light therapy and skin rejuvenation (smooth skin) treatment on a 37 yrs old client who says she is healthy with no medication o…

Started by Lisa Fulton in Client Questions

17 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Heather Margaret MacDonald

Nufree Wax and Waxing Sensitive Areas

For the life of me, I cannot master the hard wax flick and pull. I have tried everything, including using a small piece of pelon as a base…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann in Technique/Modality

4 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jamie Jacob

Another MLM... ItWraps??

Anyone hear of this? Friend of mine in AZ approached me about it. I'm not one to fall for these things, but I am a bit intrigued with it. B…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann in General Discussion

14 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jamie Jacob

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service