Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Product display.

Hello ! Any suggestions on how to display the price of products for retail to clients? Thanks!!

Started by FREONIE Hingley in General Discussion

6 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by FREONIE Hingley

Vaccinations??

Do any of you know if we should get any vaccinations specific to our industry because we are working on people?  

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Kristen Dugas

Microdermabrasion on men?

in the last 10 years can you believe ive never given micro to a male client??? Tomorrow is my first!!! Is there anything different i should…

Started by eileen uribe in General Discussion

4 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Kristen Dugas

hi!!! (Threading)

so Im new here...anyone losing waxing business to threading kiosks at the local malls? Anyway, anyone know of any training on threading in…

Started by eileen uribe in General Discussion

7 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Audrey

Curious.

Hello,   I just got my MA and I really want to be able to work in a dermatologists office. Do you know if dermatologists hire for medical a…

Started by Mary Charin in General Discussion

0 Oct 12, 2011

To start a business or not!

Hi all I am new to this discussion forum and a newly licensed aesthetician in TN. Here is my dilemma; I have been looking for work and not…

Started by Bess P. in General Discussion

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Kristen Dugas

Mobile Business

Hi!  I am taking my business mobile- facials and waxing.  Does anyone have advice for the best kind of carrying cases for the equipment? Wh…

Started by Jonel in General Discussion

1 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Jonel

Spa Rewards Programs

Does anyone have some ideas on rewards programs?  I want something that is easy for the client and me to keep up with. I was thinking of do…

Started by Nicole Martin in General Discussion

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Kelsey Overley

Does anyone carry Intraceuticals or Hydrafacial?

I am thinking of purchasing some new equipment before the end of the year.  Does anyone have any positive/negative experiences with either…

Started by Elizabeth in General Discussion

14 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Interested in going rental!?

Hey there, I am thinking about going rental in the salon i currently work at. Was wondering if there are some rental gals or guys out there…

Started by Tasha Baughman in Business Advice

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Tasha Baughman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service