Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nature Pure Labs-Microcurrent eye pads?

I came across an ad in the magazine about Nature Pure Labs SolvAGE microcurrent eye pads. Does anyone use Nature Pure Labs line and tried t…

Started by Katrina Kulm in General Discussion

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Katrina Kulm

Scientists develop an implant to make you more tan! What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2031032/Skin-implant-gives-month-tan-developed-scientists.html   They've created an implant…

Started by Abram Herman in General Questions

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jillian lee

Oncology Esthetics

I spent this past weekend in Vail, Colorado taking a 3 day course in Oncology Esthetics. Has anyone else completed this training, and if so…

Started by Kimberly Lovato in General Discussion

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Gabrial

What is the pay rate for the Industry?

I am working at a salon and they have a treatment room I am the first esthetician they've had . I get 50% of the services booked. This is m…

Started by Cheryl Bruss in Business Advice

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Bruss

New Esthetician

Hello everyone! I am new to this career, just got my license in April of this year. i am working in a small yet amazing salon, but would lo…

Started by Shawndra Blackwood in General Discussion

12 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Gina Williamson

Two Salons

Hi, This is an ethical question. I was hired at a spa, two months ago, it is new and they have been extremly slow on getting started. Initi…

Started by JoAnnaMr23 in General Discussion

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Alac

One year anniversary promotions

We are having our one year anniversary. We will be serving cupcakes and champagne 20 % off products and we want to offer some exciting pack…

Started by Stphanie in General Discussion

0 Sep 7, 2011

Flooring??

I am considering replacing my flooring in my salon. Any suggestions to flooring that is great! I do have a pedicure room with 2 portable un…

Started by Kimberly Bourbon in General Discussion

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Ray Louis

wanting to become an aesthetician

Hello, I recently went to an asthetician for the first time and fell in love with what she does for a living. I would love to do that too b…

Started by yuyu zaza in General Discussion

7 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Ray Louis

Mock wax

Hi there, I'm about to take my licensing exam. I've been mentoring with another Esthetician rather than going to school. I know how to wax…

Started by Philippa Cully in General Discussion

3 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Ray Louis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service