Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Treating a Client with Facial Injuries

I live in Hawaii and I work in a dental office /Spa. We recently had a patient who fell on lava rocks and had to come in to repair some fro…

Started by Stacy Allende in General Discussion

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Madeleine Bongiorno

Reaction to product

I recently had a new client come in that bought some product after a facial. I went into detail about each product and how to use them and…

Started by Erica Estrada in General Discussion

5 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by sonya sanders-g

any one use a hydration meter?

I was reading an article in a spa magazine which talked about using a hydration meter to test the client's skin. i have found one online. A…

Started by Tanya Templet Cavalier in General Discussion

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Tanya Templet Cavalier

Who's going to IECSC in June? (Las Vegas)

I'm really looking forward to this conference! If you're planning to be there, as an exhibitor or an attendee, reply to this discussion. Ma…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

30 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by paula teal

Independent Contractors...

I'm interested in becoming an Independent Contractor & would like the Pro's & Con's from those that are currently or have been in t…

Started by Tasha Robinson in General Discussion

7 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Tasha Robinson

Pigmentation and Exfoliation

I have a question about this, I have a client who has sun damage in the form of pigmentation and we have been doing exfoliations every 3-4…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

9 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jodi

Marketing a Home Business

I recently started my own business @home and need suggestions on getting new clients?

Started by michelle Leigh Cobb in Business Advice

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by michelle Leigh Cobb

Tornado Victim Assistance...

I am wondering if anyone is aware of an esthetician and small buisness owner in the Joplin, MO area whose buisness was affected by the rece…

Started by Cheryl Lindsey in General Questions

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Lindsey

Mobile In-Home Waxing

Does anyone do mobile waxing? I've been starting to do wax parties and would like to know if anyone has tips or suggestions. Any type of su…

Started by Stacy Allende in General Discussion

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Jent

fyola device

has anyone had any experience with the fyola device from skinagain?  it's a hand-held iontophoresis/and sonophoresis/ultrasound tool.  I'm…

Started by Crystal in General Discussion

0 Jun 12, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service