Marty Glenn's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"Brittany Online you can enroll in college library and other peer review medical jou…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 9, 2013 to Books and Reference Material

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"Colleen What your asking is 'Product to Skin'.  Think 'Skin to Product'... What gr…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 9, 2013 to Just Tested the Collajam Organic Gel Peel!!!

35 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Abagail Please tell me you did not just do that??  I am not even going to say anyth…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 9, 2013 to How to pick the best skin care line????? does anyone test professional lines?

124 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Gabrielle Lablanc

"Susan No. :)  I knew what you were saying.  I was just taking the word and adding a…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 7, 2013 to How to pick the best skin care line????? does anyone test professional lines?

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Susan Not for me it isn't. :)  Because there is so much white noise and so many lin…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 7, 2013 to How to pick the best skin care line????? does anyone test professional lines?

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Susan Its not that... :) Really its about reality within the skin care business an…"

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Susan This is good stuff: "I am an esthetician with a background in microbiology an…"

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Vanessa Go to the website and to the 'Contact Us' and send me a message. Marty Ski…"

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Vanessa The most important point is to know who you are dealing with but also, I th…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 6, 2013 to How to pick the best skin care line????? does anyone test professional lines?

124 Mar 10, 2015

"Vanessa Within the US the FDA does NOT regulate skin care so basically I can say an…"

Marty Glenn replied Sep 6, 2013 to How to pick the best skin care line????? does anyone test professional lines?

124 Mar 10, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service