Holly Burner's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for your in depth reply--I appreciate any info I can get.  My problem…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 22, 2011 to Looking for medical esthetician training in or close to northeast Ohio.

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

"Oh Amy, yes spa owners seem to be very misleading telling you all kinds of things. I…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 22, 2011 to What advice would you give skin care students?

47 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Cathy Hille

"Thanks so much Jessica! I'll look into it. Much closer than the other places I've se…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 21, 2011 to Looking for medical esthetician training in or close to northeast Ohio.

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

"Young ppl think they are going to make really good money but depending on where you…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 21, 2011 to What advice would you give skin care students?

47 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Cathy Hille

"Oh It was about a month after they opened. I wasn't to upset. I like my Dr office jo…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 21, 2011 to Looking for medical esthetician training in or close to northeast Ohio.

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

"I interviewed there but they never called. I am unsure about that place anyway. I kn…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 20, 2011 to Looking for medical esthetician training in or close to northeast Ohio.

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

"Oh funny Teresa, I am in North Canton. Where are you working at right now? I am not…"

Holly Burner replied Jan 20, 2011 to Looking for medical esthetician training in or close to northeast Ohio.

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

"No problem. Don't know if there is anything but I thought I'd see if anyone knew of…"

15 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Janet McCormick

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service