Yadira Alexander's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing and reminding us that we need to take better care of ourselves…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 8, 2012 to STRESS and CrAzInEsS!!!!!!!!

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Ann Prendergast

"Not sure if there are any tratments other than having them removed... I had one remo…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 8, 2012 to Any new ideas on treatments for keloids?

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Yadira Alexander

"Try using a crockpot to keep your towels warm but remove them with thongs or a spatu…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 8, 2012 to Spa Party

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

"Thank you very much Ally... I will check that one out as well! :)"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 5, 2012 to What is the best hard wax for a Brazilian wax... I am using Nufree and it is a soft wax (which is effective and does the job properly) but I want to offer a hard wax as well.. Thank you all!! :)

17 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Chelle Yelvington

"Thank you very much Susan. I appreciate tha! :)"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 5, 2012 to What is the best hard wax for a Brazilian wax... I am using Nufree and it is a soft wax (which is effective and does the job properly) but I want to offer a hard wax as well.. Thank you all!! :)

17 Dec 4, 2014

"Thank you so much Deborah!! I will google it now and check it out! :)"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 4, 2012 to What is the best hard wax for a Brazilian wax... I am using Nufree and it is a soft wax (which is effective and does the job properly) but I want to offer a hard wax as well.. Thank you all!! :)

17 Dec 4, 2014

"Thank you once again Katrina for the helpful advice.. I will buy some of those produ…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 3, 2012 to Ingrown hairs on legs after waxing... Why does this happen?? Help please!! :(

6 Aug 3, 2012

"Lol and thank you very much Lauren... it really did help me grow my clientele and it…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 2, 2012 to Need Ideas!

16 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Summerr

"Hi Katrina. Thank you for your reply, I am using Nudese Nufree wax and I do not prep…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 2, 2012 to Ingrown hairs on legs after waxing... Why does this happen?? Help please!! :(

6 Aug 3, 2012

"Hi, I have been in the industry for 11 years and am now self employeed, I remember w…"

Yadira Alexander replied Aug 1, 2012 to Need Ideas!

16 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Summerr

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service