Jodi's Discussions (597)

Discussions Replied To (484) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm an employee.  We have told people who repeatedly no show that we won't schedule…"

Jodi replied Apr 22, 2011 to Tips for dealing with difficult clients

21 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"I don't have the authority to pre-charge them, I'm not an owner.  I just wondered wh…"

Jodi replied Apr 22, 2011 to Tips for dealing with difficult clients

21 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

"I agree with Brianna!  My boyfriend uses that line, and I've sold it to a few other…"

Jodi replied Apr 18, 2011 to MALE CLIENTS - SKIN CARE LINES & TIPS

5 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

"I have definitely taken my clients to the drugstore lines isle when it was obvious t…"

Jodi replied Apr 17, 2011 to Fielding Questions about Drugstore Skin Care

7 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Renee duBois

"Robin, thanks, all good advice.  The problem I have is that the environment I work i…"

Jodi replied Apr 14, 2011 to Fielding Questions about Drugstore Skin Care

7 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Renee duBois

"Thank you for the feedback.  So you feel these products treat acne and anti-aging as…"

Jodi replied Apr 10, 2011 to Organic VS Non-Organic Products

4 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Terra Dolce

"That's interesting Mary, and probably true.  Thanks!  It stinks though that people w…"

Jodi replied Apr 9, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Why are so many TV shows and magazines endorsing this stuff?  The Today Show, Allure…"

Jodi replied Apr 8, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"I would love that kind of flexibility.  Since I can't do 'booth rental' in PA, I'm n…"

Jodi replied Apr 5, 2011 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"Thanks for the information Laura.  I don't have any control over the products I use …"

Jodi replied Apr 5, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service