Sayra Hill's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Great news!  I will give her a call in a few min.!  Thanks so much for helping!  Say…"

Sayra Hill replied Oct 23, 2014 to Looking for a facial bed in the area of King County, Washington for a women's shelter

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Sayra Hill

"That is a lovely bed!  Thank you for the picture!  Waiting for your reply from your…"

Sayra Hill replied Oct 20, 2014 to Looking for a facial bed in the area of King County, Washington for a women's shelter

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Sayra Hill

"Hi Tiffany,  Thank you for your message.  I would be very interested in your client'…"

Sayra Hill replied Oct 20, 2014 to Looking for a facial bed in the area of King County, Washington for a women's shelter

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Sayra Hill

"Hi Tiffany, What type of bed does she have?  I occasionally drive up to that area an…"

7 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Sayra Hill

"I sell and use Hydropeptide brand lash enhancer. Retails for around $98 for a 6 mont…"

Sayra Hill replied Mar 12, 2013 to Lash Growth Serums

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Sayra Hill

"If you are looking for an all natural lotion for sensitive or inflamed skin here is…"

Sayra Hill replied Mar 7, 2013 to Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

"Juliette,  I have been on this site now for some time but I am not here to defend my…"

Sayra Hill replied Mar 1, 2013 to Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

"Please check out the suggested "formulas" for our client's natural treatments in you…"

Sayra Hill replied Mar 1, 2013 to Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

"Has anyone out there visited the facilities where your products are made? Do you kno…"

Sayra Hill replied Feb 28, 2013 to Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

"My clients are all professional women,  and they are well informed on ingred..etc. Y…"

Sayra Hill replied Feb 27, 2013 to Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service