Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have prevented the situation altogether. We email any cancellations a notif…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 13, 2013 to How Would You Handle this Client Situation?

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"Major Myth. If you are contracted to provide organic facials, then you have to use…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 10, 2013 to Organic Skin Care Line

9 May 10, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"Eminence is becoming the AVEDA of this decade. Seems to be everywhere and  it's "hoo…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 10, 2013 to Eminence Organic Skin Care Line

10 May 10, 2013

"There is no such thing as an "industry standard", and even if there were, it would b…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 9, 2013 to Where do I go for information on industry standard salary structure/splits?

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Ann Welischar

"You are mixing $ costs and % costs, so it is hard to know where you stand, especiall…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 9, 2013 to business owners... some help on offering commissions

7 May 18, 2013

"It has to do with sanitary reasons. They want to know your invasive tools are saniti…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 8, 2013 to Idea for Spa Party/Baby Shower

13 May 9, 2013
Reply by Brittnee

"What the law states is cosmetology services for compensation (not demonstration, whi…"

13 May 9, 2013
Reply by Brittnee

"Nail care is also illegal on a mobile basis in the state of FL (and GA, and MA, and…"

13 May 9, 2013
Reply by Brittnee

"Places like SpaEquip will connect you with a financiing company that will lease your…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 6, 2013 to Leasing hydraulic bed

4 May 6, 2013

"Actually, clients can be stolen if someone worked for your and took the client's co…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 6, 2013 to Can we find out if another esthi is licensed through the state?

6 May 6, 2013
Reply by iskyn for me

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service