Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"While I enjoy sharing, none of my posts are identical.   I'm here to make new connec…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Are you reaching baby boomers?

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"I have worked with businesses.  Take the job and if you can work PT by keeping a foo…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Help! Need some advice!

22 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Samantha Jeffries

"Firstly most companies say they are 100% chemical free but don't give any detail.  T…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Penetration to the subcutaneous layer

53 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"btw, mind if I share my products which are chemical free? I'm 52 (the last of the b…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to My office space dilemma

11 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"Why don't you try groupons which work within your are?  This will bring people and g…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to My office space dilemma

11 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"I wouldn't know where to go to find specifically a babyboom group but I would think…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Are you reaching baby boomers?

4 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"I've always been concerned about chemicals which I feel all should avoid in general.…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Need some recommendations please...

16 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Nina

"I've always been concerned about chemicals which I feel all should avoid in general.…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to What ingredients are harmful or unadvisable to use on pregnant ladies?

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com

"I have not yet uploaded my line but you can write me directly at Info@SolutionsForBe…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to Make Up

16 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

"in my suggestion, these seem like they are for home use (limited usage) & probab…"

Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com replied Oct 6, 2013 to LCL Beauty

4 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Summerr

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service