Jennifer Kligman's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Practice, practice, Practice - on yourself, on your friends, on your family - anyone…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 10, 2013 to help will getting faster at waxing

21 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Denise Allen

"Thank you for the tip on the spatula!  I'll let you know if I come across any creams…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 8, 2013 to Treating milia under the eyes

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Claire Barnes

"Hey Claire!  Dermalogica definitely changed their policy (thank goodness!). They now…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 7, 2013 to My client got her certification in facials and microdermabrasion without a license...how?

10 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Kligman

"I agree with both you and Jamie which is why I am torn.  I've never been one to "tat…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 7, 2013 to My client got her certification in facials and microdermabrasion without a license...how?

10 Jan 7, 2013

"I use it on mild to moderate acne.  If there are a ton of open lesions or really red…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 7, 2013 to When do you use your ultrasonic spatula?

7 Jan 7, 2013

"You might want to pull your client aside and let her know that she is most like brea…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 6, 2013 to My client got her certification in facials and microdermabrasion without a license...how?

10 Jan 7, 2013

"The laws are so different in every state.  I would contact a commercial real estate…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 6, 2013 to Sublease

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Colette Fontana

"I went with Corporation and filed to become an S-Corp, which is essentially the clos…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 6, 2013 to Sole proprietorship vs Corporation or LLC

12 Jan 6, 2013

"Hey Donna, PA requires that any peel performed by an esthetician (which is technical…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 6, 2013 to Peel Strength

5 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Natalie Lewis

"I personally avoid milia under the eyes because the only real way to really extract…"

Jennifer Kligman replied Jan 6, 2013 to Treating milia under the eyes

10 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Claire Barnes

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service