Any recommendations for a great results oriented all natural line?

I am a newer esthetician who is soon to be leasing a room in a wellness center.  Choosing my product line has been the biggest challenge for me.  I vacillate between cosmeceutical lines, with their results oriented approaches and a botanically based, all natural approach.  

Can any of you share your product line experiences and your recommendations for a wonderful all natural line?  And anyone who feels that cosmeceutical is the way to go please share too!

Views: 2320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Madeleine, it;s been over a month and I am curious what you think of the Osmosis line. I carry different products from a few private labels (great for the mark-up) but you get no support from these people. I have some Glytone for cosmeceutical but I would not recommend it. I am just too lazy to look for another glycolic line. Can you please share with us your experience with Osmosis ? I am like you, I need to smell, taste and wear a product to make a decision. Thanks,

I have been using the line for about 2 months now and am absolutely blown away with the results.  I wish so badly that I had taken pics before.  Having been a sun worshiper in my past (not the last 5 years though, halo is glowing) I had significant damage on my chest.  The deep lines are almost completely gone.  Wow.  My mother and my husband cannot believe the difference.  The Stem Factor and the Catalyst are musts in my opinion.  I have not tried the facial infusion, an alternative to peels, on myself yet.  I have it here, so plan to use it soon and will let you know.  

My only wish is that the line smelled a little nicer, but since the results have been so great I find myself sort of liking the smell now!

Hope that helps,

Madeleine

Yup I'm also a huge fan of Osmosis and the Facial Infusion. I've been on it for about 6 months and my skin has never been better. The education is great, and the reps are very knowledgeable. Just know that this is a very active line...you have to follow the dosing instructions and protocols exactly and make sure your clients follow their homecare instructions or there could be reactions. It's the only line that addresses skin problems like acne and rosacea but also provides anti-aging benefits at the same time. I interviewed Dr. Johnson a couple of weeks ago for an article I did on growth factors and he filled me in on some exciting things to come (ssh!)...he is way ahead technologically than other lines in my opinion. Plus his products are natural and chirally correct and do not use chemical preservatives.

What about Yonka? Isn't that an all natural line since it uses essential oils? I've been looking for a room to rent in downtown Los Gatos area and it seems to be such a big deal to use Jan Marini and Yonka in their salons/spa. I am not a fan of Jan Marini, I don't see results from it. I just got a facial today at The Spa in Los Gatos and got the Aromatherapy facial which uses the Yonka line. It smelled good and felt nice, although the Gommage soft peel seemed to burn quite a bit for me even though it's for sensitive skin. Just thought I'd share my experience..and I'm looking into the Yonka line to check it out. I'm wondering if there's a minimum order on it.

It sounds like what you're looking for is a product line that is corrective, contains natural botanical ingredients and is without parabens.  Many cosmeceutical lines provide corrective treatments without the "spa experience" that clients enjoy.  Other lines provide the "spa experience" without being corrective enough for practitioners and clients to be satisfied with the results.

Institut' DERMed bridges that gap by providing clinical strength treatments and homecare utilizing a combination of AHA's, BHA's and botanical ingredients.  The company was started by an aesthetician and all of the representatives/educators are also aestheticians who have treatment room, management, marketing and sales experience.

She offers low minimums to open an account and has a wonderful peel kit that gives you a little bit of everything in small quantities to get you started.  The training is ongoing and geared to your success.

E-mail me your contact information and I'll have a package with samples sent out to you right away.  I'm rikki@dermaplanetx.com.   

Have you checked out Rhonda Allison? I have been reviewing her line online and it looks awesome . Good info on the products and lots of training about the use of the line. I believe you can make 3 purchases from her and then you need to make a 1500.00 purchase But that does'nt seem like alot to get started using a line I love the products I tried the maui facial enzyme Yummy wanted to lick my face lol and my skin was so soft and glowing after wards . you can mix things up also , so lots to do and learn with the line . Good Luck
check out Kerstin Florian, it's natural from the sea, but luxury skin line.  Wish you the best with your new room.

Well,  before you make any decisons you should check out Elina Organics.  Elina certifies holistic skin care practioners and is responisible for setting up the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practioners.  Elina Organics is the line I chose for all natural therapies.  She has the cleanest line on the market.  Her products are also bio-energetic.  (Have fun learning about that!)

In order to offer more aggressive facials ie those with resurfacers and peptides... I work with DermaQuest.  Their customer service and training is exceptional.  I feel confident that with these two lines and continuing to study and train I can offer my clients the best in both cosemseutical and holistic care and products.  Please check out these two companies via their websites. 

You know, I surveyed my clients and an overwhelming majority of women I asked did not care one bit whether their products were all natural or not.  They just wanted them to work.    I was always leary of natural product because my expernience was that they were not very effective.  Elina's are effective.  Dermaquest is very effective but some of their products are synthetically made....so there you have it.  Best Wishes.

It is kind of funny.  The folks at Dermaquest are very clinical and the folks at Elina's...esoteric.  It's great. 

Hi Madeleine! I am also just beginning my skin care career and chose to go the all natural route. I chose ilike and I absolutely LOVE it! Not only is it 100% natural and organic (using only 100% fruit, vegetable, and herb pulps) but it is very effective. If you in a area that is receptive to an organic and natural way of life I highly recommend it. Considering you will be starting out in a wellness center it could be the perfect fit for you! It has a higher price point, but it is worth it in my opinion. You can always supplement the line with a few cosmeceutical grade serums in the future. Best of luck!
Image skin care. Check out their info onliine. Their peels are great! And this line is not available for anybody to buy online. Clients will have to buy diirectly from you. 
Hi there.  I represent a line called Tao Skincare.  It's certified organic and some products are vegan.  I use them in my backbar and absolutely love the product.  My clients are pleased with the results and so am I!  Check out the website and let me know if you're interested.  The prices on the site are retail so, you'll need to order through me. The products have a very low price point and there is no minimum order.  It's much less than Eminence, which is a fine product but, you'll pay for the pretty packaging.  taoskincare.com
Madeleine, was wondering how everything is going with Osmosis and if you have another line that you are using?  Just attended a skin care convention in Florida and was VERY impressed by Dr. Johnson's class and the Osmosis booth.  Trying out their anti-aging products!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service