How do I and where can I start to create a logo I have a picture, but I would like to know how to put mu company name inside and also be sure that the picture is not taken by someone else. Thank You

Views: 1064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Denise, email me and I'll give you his email address. He's interested in talking with you--can't wait to see the results! He designed my logo from scratch. Belovedportland@gmail.com

Hi Chelle,

My e-mail is dbrowbar@gmail.com

My Cell # 516-993-4174....cant wait to get started. Thank You

Hi Chelle!

I'm in love with your logo!! Does you friend want any extra business? I'm about to need someone to start helping me with a few things :)

I can certainly ask him. Please give me your contact info and I'll forward it along!

Hello Denise,

You said you have a picture already which is a great start. Now you need to incorporate that into a logo. If you have the picture scanned on your computer you should be able to Import the image as a jpeg file. If you  import the image into MS power point; that's fine, I consider (Power Point) one of the most cost effective programs you can use to create your logo. Power point will allow you crop, and frame the image and will allow you to place creative wording how you want it (beside the image or on the image itself). There are a couple of other facts you should be aware when creating your logo. The first is that you want your logo to clearly symbolize what your business and or service is about. Secondly, do some research in order to make sure that no one else has an identical logo offering a similar service that you have. Once you have the logo clearly defined you can use services such as Legal Zoom to register your logo. I have used them myself and highly recommend them. Good luck.

Hi Raymond,

this information is great however I am not computer savay at all, the picture that I like is on istockphoto I can purchase it and then use it, however I don't know once  I purchase the symbol can I own it for the logo? is this where to start? I am looking for a Vintage type photo then put my company name in it. I want to do all right steps including legal zoom. Can I purchase the picture and utilize it for my Logo? please help, I see you are in New Jersey I am in New York is legal zoom located in NY?  

Thank You,      

Hi Denise,

I took this quote directly from Istockphoto. "All iStock files are royalty-free1, which means you only have to pay once to use the file multiple times. We even offer a Legal Guarantee1 - our promise that content used within the terms of the license agreement will not infringe on any copyright, moral right, trademark or other intellectual property right, or violate any right of privacy or publicity." As per their words once you pay the required fees for any digital image it is your to do what you like without any fear of copy right infringement. Legal zoom is everywhere so all you have to do is go to www.legalzoom.com or call and an agent can help you through the steps. I hope this helps and believe it or not you are working through this process quite well. Take care. Talk to you later.

thank you,

Pic Monkey www.picmonkey.com is a GREAT alternative to photoshop.  Easy to use, small cost for a yearly membership, around $25.  you can easily create a logo, business cards, flyers, edit photo's etc... If you scroll to the bottom of the home page you will see links to their blog & tutorials or google create  a logo with Pic Monkey & you'll find lot's of links.  

Trade out with a graphics designer!

Thank you,

I traded out with a couple of designers and it was a big help, saved on money too. I hope you find someone reliable in your network.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service