Does anyone use a private label skincare they like? Also, a private label makeup line?

Views: 4561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With bs skincare line do you prefer this better than
Hydropeptide Line and why, I just purchase this line, it was costly I saw them at a show. Thank you

I love their peptides. They don't smell bad, the price point is awesome! I can sell it for whatever I want, and the sales staff are amazing!!! They are always sending me samples with each order! Very wonderful stuff.  Gonna place a huge order May 7th! Going to start a Manly line that my brother can use!  Haha!

Oh! And I am NOT going to find it on Amazon! Yay!

I just ordered from botanical science after a two year search that left me frustrated and angry with our field. It's fantastic.  And your name does fabulous makeup. I love love love their primer!!!

I LOVE Monave! They offer bulk and packaged private label mineral makeup that has a great profit margin with very low ordering minimums. Their makeup is so soothing and nourishing to sensitive skin- they do not use any irritating ingredients and have a very wide range of gluten free, cruelty free, and vegan mineral makeup products.

They will walk you through picking all of the best colors for your makeup line and you can request free samples at information @ monave.com 

Kay, I did already go with PRIIA cosmetics but there are a few things I would like to get that they don't have. Is Monave acne friendly? Does it have bismuth in it? What are you favorite/least favorite products through them?

Hi I am looking for private label on eyebrow products, like brow pencils, highlighter?Thank You

Denise, that is the one thing that I wish Monave sold private label: liner pencils! 

They do have a potted brow filler/eye liner form that I like though, and suggest you give a go- It is called Cream to Powder and you just have to use an angled liner brush to apply it. I have also experimented with their Ultra-Matte Shadows and a few of the brown shades can be used as a brow filler as well if you apply them lightly with an angled brush. 

For a brow highlighter, I like to use a few of their mineral versatile shadows. I looooove using this color as a golden highlighter on medium skin tones: #34 Honeysuckle. If you want a standard pearly-white highlighter, I'd suggest #61m. Hope this helps! :)

Hey Desiree- Monave's ingredients are acne friendly. I have actually come to find the loose powder foundation in particular to be very soothing to inflamed blemishes and heals them as well. They do not use any bismuth in their formulations. 

My favorite products by them are the loose mineral foundation and the loose mineral eye shadows. As far as the integrity and quality of the products, everything I have tried from them thus far has been excellent. There are some eye shadows (on the darker/sparkly side), though, that just didn't look good on my complexion at all, so I just stay away from purchasing these colors and stick to the more semi-matte to soft pearlescent colors for the eyes.

Your post was very helpful.  I am curious to know what products you would not order?

Osmosis is a fabulous line and you can do private label. This is by far the best results oriented line Ive ever worked with!

I too have been doing online resourcing for Private Label Eyebrow highlighter chubby pencils. I've been using Damone Roberts pencils which I really like, but it's time to see what else is available. I've seen many online, but they are all 'name brands' which brings me back. So far only one place, Auraline Beauty it appears they only have one style and the bonus is it's dual end. I'll keep searching. 

Keep me posted please. Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service