I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral makeup that I custom-blend so I've got that covered.  But liquid? Any ideas?

Tags: acne, makeup

Views: 4651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use an excellent custom blend liquid foundation in our spa with much success. It provides sheer to extensive coverage and yieds a 200% profit. Send me a personal email and I will send you a video of how the product is used. Thanks Robin

savingfacenaturally@yahoo.com

I've used some of the Jane Iredale liquid minerals and have liked it, but I'm not sure if it would give you the best coverage for ance. I recently picked up some DMK foundation at a trade show - it's a cream foundation and I have been really pleased with the results. I have very picky skin when it comes to moisturizers or new foundations and my skin looked flawless. It's very blendable so you can get just the coverage you need. http://dmkcosmetics.com/

Thanks Katie-looks awesome!

Katie~ I would have to agree about the Jane Iredale.  It's almost to "watery".  I want to try their camouflage concealer though.
I love Illuminaire.  It is a liquid mineral makeup.  I am involved in theater and I use it on stage instead of the heavy cake makeup and it works great.  Use it on every bride I do makeup for.  They carry 3 different formulas.  One is dewy for drier skin, one is matte for oily and they have a heavier one for full coverage.  It gets right ups all the time in bridal magazines.  And I sell it to my acne teen clients and they love it.

The absolute best liquid foundation I have found is Oxygentix!  It is perfect for acne especially, because it is a healing makeup that can actually even be used on skin right after any type of chemical peel, laser surgery, etc.  The stuff is amazing and I use it on a daily basis.  It feels like air but has good coverage and free of nasty chemcial preservatives, etc.  If you want to read more about it, go to www.oxygentetix.com

thanks,   but that link does not work.  can you re-post?

Here's the link Laura http://www.oxygenetix.com/

Thank you for reposting that Katie.   Yes, the Oxygenetix is WONDERFUL.  It IS expensive though.  They try and focus on Medical spas and doctors offices because of the healing properties and the cost, but they will talk to anyone wanting to distribute it.  The other hard part is figuring out the right color, but that is how it is with any line.  On www.lovelyskin.com you can buy samples of these colors and a much smaller price to determine a good color.
Ive been using jane iredale. Pricey but good coverage. It doesnt say if its noncomedogenic, so maybe it isnt.

I have been doing side work as a makeup artist for photoshoots. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about airbrush makeup?

COVER FX it is amazing it's a water based make up designed to covet acne and scarring the only complaint I have is that it's online shopping only for me in Oklahoma but if you can get matched you will love it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service