I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral makeup that I custom-blend so I've got that covered.  But liquid? Any ideas?

Tags: acne, makeup

Views: 4651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Laura, 

For myself I used Translucent Foundation from Miessence and I love it and all natural and comes from Australia and the product is wonderful and so is their other makeup.   I hope this helps and I have tried many kinds of foundation and this works the best for my skin and very natural without the synthetic fullers and binders.  

HI Laura,

Did you ever find one you love?  I have a message in for Kelly at Priia for her new liquid foundation, and asked for an ingredient deck...  Will let you know what I find out...

Nondy

Thanks for asking Nondy. haha - kinda put this project aside after asking the question... I'd love to know though.  Do you like her powder minerals?

I've only used her eye shadows and they're very nice, so I would expect the rest of her powders to be as finely milled.  Since I cannot retail where I work, I was not looking for my business like you would be.  I don't spend too much time on trying to get great retail in since I make a whopping 5% commission.  Not worth my time, really...

See you in a couple of days!!!

--N--

Looks ok to me - I'll have one of my employees who is the ultimate ingredient sleuth check it.

My employee said it looked ok as far as noncomedogenicity, but quite oil-heavy which could potentially be a problem,  and that might not be a problem at all.

I wear, distribute and sell a water based liquid foundation that has excellent coverage. Like Prescriptive, it is customized for any shade or tone and the client can have whatever coverage they desire. It is noncomedogenic and our clients love the product. The company recently introduced a natural mineral based custom blend powder.  Like the liquid, it is customizable. If you would like me to send you a 5 minute video demonstration of the custom blend liquid, inbox me personally.  I plan to take the mineral powder training in the next couple of months.

I use Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation from"Your Name Brand" and I like the coverage  and my clients like it too. It's not heavy and a good price point too.

Hi Robin, I'd be interested in taking a look at your video; I just friend requested you. Thanks!

Robin, please send me the 5 minute video demo.  I am researching cosmetic to private label and/or sell for African American skin tone.  Thanks.  Ladymvb2@cox.net

Mirabella

How about Glo Minerals.  I use their satin liquid foundation and powder, which is both mineral makeup.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service