I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral makeup that I custom-blend so I've got that covered.  But liquid? Any ideas?

Tags: acne, makeup

Views: 4651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, it really does. a tiny squirt covers half your face!

The % of the algae and the way its formulated in large molecular form means the chance to clog pores is very unlikely. The lab reports give details on this new form, your Image rep can provide and so can Dr. Ronert the cosmetic chemist who created it.

I love this product- have VERY acneic/reactive skin- and have had NO breakouts (I consider my skin the ultimate litmus test). With the oxygen and stem cell technology in it and all the antioxidants- and the high mineral based SPF- and the amazing but lightweight coverage.... the retail price is really not steep. You can't walk away from a dept store for less than that price, and it's so much better.

quality does cost in the case of cosmeceuticals sometimes and once clients feel and see the coverage in addition to the healing and skin loving benefits, most will not care about the price. This has been my experience selling it since it's launch.

Jane Iredale is good mineral make-up, I found mineral make-up works better with acne skin.

This is the custom blend product we use in our spa and our clients love the product! There is a 300% return on the product and it is water based.  We also have a custom mineral powder that works under this same concept.  If you would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact me after viewing the video. Thanks, Robin Pettigrew

http://www.marketamerica.com/index.cfm?action=media.wpVidPlayer&...

MLM isn't it?

Image just came out with a BEAUTIFUL camouflage makeup that feels light as a feather, mineral based.

The makeup is light and can be customized according to the need of the client. Example: tinted, regular or camouflage

M.A.C. studio fix fluid medium to fuller coverage with a powder.  Have been a freelance makeup artist for 10 years and the photos turn out flawless :)

Best Wishes

p.s. with an Esthetics license you are able to become a M.A.C. PRO for a minimal charge and this would entitle you to M.A.C. Pro classes and 30% discount on product.

@iskyn - I just checked the ingredient deck for the M.A.C. studio fix fluid makeup (as MAC is notorious for comedogenic ingredients) and I see algae extract, a known pore-clogger. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service