I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral makeup that I custom-blend so I've got that covered.  But liquid? Any ideas?

Tags: acne, makeup

Views: 4651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do not like glo and just to heavy on my skin.
What about Colorescience? Anyone use this? They have a specific line for acne skin. 

I am in love with colorscience, you have to have a min purchase to get which is a bummer. for acne i use their primer then the powder.

I agree with Teressa not a fan of glo minerals I had bought some and my husband said what in the world did you do too your face. I was thinking the same thing when the professional makeup artist applied it.

I have had good luck with lycogel as well. I believe universal is distributing it as well.

that is not the origonal lycogel, its a know off. The true lycogel is sold through Lira Cosmeceutical

good ingredient sleuthing Alissa!

Hi Laura,

I haven't researched the product yet, but...

I offer Image Skincare in my studio and they recently launched a brand new liquid foundation(just this week).

I'm not sure if this is up your alley, but it may be worth a looksie.

I think I heard on another message board that it retails for $60?  Yikes!

I think the cost depends on where you live. Some demographics/celebrity makeup artist

can charge that amount, however the average cost is $45.

Yes, the pricepoint is steep... Wholesale $29.95...

I have some on order to test atm.

clients who want the physical spf 30 and the amazing coverage have no problem paying for this as it lasts longer than you think [a little goes a long way]

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service