Rachael Pontillo's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Mary Lou I didn't mean to imply a lack of knowledge. Sorry if it came out that way…"

Rachael Pontillo replied May 27, 2011 to Steatocystoma Multiplex - Acne Imposter

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mary Lou Coleman

"@Mary Lou I think how much we can do as esties depends on state laws...in PA, where…"

Rachael Pontillo replied May 21, 2011 to Steatocystoma Multiplex - Acne Imposter

10 Jun 1, 2011

"Well please update me if you find out anything further about it...maybe I'll check w…"

Rachael Pontillo replied May 20, 2011 to Steatocystoma Multiplex - Acne Imposter

10 Jun 1, 2011

"Laura that looks and sounds a lot like what I get sometimes...I just thought it was…"

Rachael Pontillo replied May 19, 2011 to Steatocystoma Multiplex - Acne Imposter

10 Jun 1, 2011

"It's the ICES...given by Dermascope and LNE & Spa.  There was supposed to be an…"

Rachael Pontillo replied Apr 28, 2011 to I've been invited to speak/give a demo at Long Beach Show in California

9 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Cooksey

"Great Laura!  I'd love it if you came to the Philly show in Oct too :)  Believe it o…"

Rachael Pontillo replied Apr 27, 2011 to I've been invited to speak/give a demo at Long Beach Show in California

9 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Cooksey

"I have been hearing a lot about using products with 1,3 beta glucans...they act as s…"

Rachael Pontillo replied Mar 18, 2011 to What's the best method for reducing the appearance of acne scars?

36 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Barbara Calebaugh

"Wonderful!  Congratulations!"

Rachael Pontillo replied Feb 1, 2011 to Acne Imposters Article published

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Andrea Stein

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service