Client Questions (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melasma

Had a client today seeking treatment and homecare information for melasma after her pregnancy. I haven't had this question yet, but looking…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Natalie

How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

Hi, I did a light therapy and skin rejuvenation (smooth skin) treatment on a 37 yrs old client who says she is healthy with no medication o…

Started by Lisa Fulton

17 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Heather Margaret MacDonald

Clients w/Exzema

Can clients with Eczema receive enzymatic &/or chemical treatments?  I have a client that has discoloration from the patches she gets f…

Started by Cimberly Davis

0 Dec 27, 2012

OTC recommendations when client doesn't want to purchase my retail

I try to be helpful to everyone who walks through my spa's door, and sometimes, they are not ready to purchase the retail I carry; they bel…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

14 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Treating Ethnic Skin (Fitz IV-VI) for Acne Scarring

My client has healthy skin, she is in her 40's and finished taking a TXT of Accutane 3 months ago.  She does have papules and scarring on h…

Started by Deborah Bonjouklian

5 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Danielle Wachowski

Need some expert advice on treating acne and possible allergic reaction, thank you!

My sister has been suffering from acne breakouts for a few years now and did during adolescents as well.  She started her breakouts again o…

Started by Sheila Gordon

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Clients who falsely accuse esthetician

I was wondering if any of the estheticians had clients like this: A client came in for consultation for skincare and I recommended 8 series…

Started by Lisa Fulton

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service