Education (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oncology Training

I am going to be attending an Oncology Training in San Francisco at the end of March and I wanted to share the information with you. Here i…

Started by Adina Jackson

0 Jan 13, 2014

Refresher courses

I am a licensed cosmetologist, been doing hair for 11 years and for the last couple of years I have been really looking into skin care. I'v…

Started by Jamie Gadoury

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

Books and Reference Material

Hello! I am just getting enrolled in an Esthetician program and I'm looking to start researching! My hope is to specialize in acne treatmen…

Started by Brittany Clark

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

Skin Script Question

I am new using Skin Scripts and am excited to get into a  training class. I'm learning the product line, and would appreciate any suggestio…

Started by Cynthia

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Medical field

Any Nurses on here who have combined their esthetician license with their Nursing?

Started by Amanda Yates

6 May 31, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

High frequency/ Galvanic

I just took a class on high frequency and galvanic it seemed easy enough, however when I went to use our spas machine it's completely diffe…

Started by Laurie Marie Mansfield

0 May 30, 2013

laser school education in the Denver Colorado area?

Where in the Denver CO area can I attend a good laser technician school?

Started by Laurie-Lynn Givens

0 Apr 23, 2013

Esthetics schooling

Hi all, I just have a general question. I am currently a student with only 30 more hrs to go before we graduate. The coarse that I am in is…

Started by Lydia O'Brien

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Sandy Franklin

Peels and blackhead removal

What peels are the best and what techniques do you use for dried up stubborn black heads around the t zone area? Thank you

Started by Lori Lynn Light

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by iskyn for me

Eyelash extension classes?

We are looking to add eyelash extensions to our curriculum. In the hopes of not having to recreate the wheel, does anybody have any lesson…

Started by Roq Simms

0 Jan 26, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service