General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Your Help!

I am new in the industry and am an independent contractor.  Need some help finding all Natural/organic facial products.  Suggestions Please…

Started by Veronica George

0 Jan 8, 2015

Microdermabrasion

Looking to invest in a microdermabrasion machine diamond tip. Was wondering if any of you have any recommendations? Thank you! 

Started by Angelique Melbourne

4 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Bryndl Mar

Christmas Promotion Idea

Can anyone give me an idea for a Christmas gift certificate promotion? I'd like to increase my sales and get new clients into my treatment…

Started by Jules Rose

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Teresa Escoffery

Which Advanced Treatments Do Your Clients Love Most?

Hi! I've been an esthetician for 7 years now, but have been on the sales/education side of it for the past 4.  I've decided to get back int…

Started by Phyllis Dawn

0 Nov 14, 2014

What is the best chemical peel for acne, acne scars?

I have 18 yrs.old son and have very bad acne scars, some active acne on his back. Is it possible to use chemical peel on his back?Also What…

Started by Marissa Hazelip

6 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Jennifer angelson

facial machines to cheap to be true???

does anyone know ELTK? -they have a diamondabration ultrasonic hot/cold hammer for 1,200 dollars also 8 in 1 function system for 799 I am n…

Started by Jennifer angelson

2 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Jennifer angelson

Insurance

Hello Everyone!! I am a new esthetician and I have a question in regards to the insurance that I should purchase for myself. I am currentl…

Started by Danielle Gadson

0 Sep 8, 2014

Suggestions on which Mineral Makeup to retail

I'm doing some research on mineral makeup to retail to my clients. Jane Iredale I have considered but their display and opening order is hi…

Started by Theresa

1 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Kay Evers

Magnifying Lamp Worn on head?

A friend recently told me she purchased a mag lamp/light to wear on her head for waxing and during extractions. My bulb on my mag lamp burn…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Margaret Ledoux Lamb

The best skin care line

Again, I am trying to find a new product line. I've been using Cures and although Cures is a good line, I want a line that is more results…

Started by Juli Rose

21 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Jacque O

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service