General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BRAZILLIANS....HELP!

I worked in a salon that only used hard wax for entire area...Then I have been working on my own....a girl that goes to a master waxer (5-6…

Started by Kim McCollum

40 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Angela Segal

Waxing someone who is allergic to bee stings

I just had a new client book for a Brazilian. She is a virgin waxer. She told me she is "allergic to bee stings." Is it safe to wax her? Wh…

Started by M Elaine Gustafson

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Body Product Recommendations

Hi everyone! It's my first time posting and I was hoping you could help me. I am a solo esthi using Osmosis for my skincare line. I am real…

Started by Meg B

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Jacque O

Forum navigation issues

I'm having trouble navigating the forum discussions. I typed galvanic in the search box...right above a galvanic discussion in the treatmen…

Started by Denise Berry-Gipe

5 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Abram Herman

Masque to recommend for homecare - acne scars, oily skin

Anyone have suggestions of a good masque to market and sell to clients with acne scars, mild acne and oily skin? In the last year, I've rec…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Product lines with no minimum

I am about to start my at home business and am looking for a good line of product, that has a decent back bar selection (scrubs, masks, pee…

Started by Jodie

6 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Equipment Suggestions???

I am about to order equipment for my at home treatment room.  Any suggestions?  Do you prefer an all in one piece or individuals? I am get…

Started by Jodie

0 Aug 31, 2013

Waxing men's beards

I have tried getting an answer to the question: Can you/should you wax a man's beard area? Most "authorities" say NO, NEVER. Their reasons…

Started by Terry Hill

4 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Terry Hill

Chemical peels- Skin Script

Has anyone used 20% Lactic Peel, with Kojic and Arbutin from Skin Script? If yes how does it work? I would like even my skintone since I ha…

Started by Juli Rose

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Lactic Peel reactions

Hi All, I am pretty good with chemical peels, enzyme peels ect. Truth is I had never used the lactic peel before, and the spa I work for or…

Started by maria mihaylova

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by maria mihaylova

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service