Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Esthetician business in-home Washington State

Hi There I am new to the site. I am thinking about doing some business from home (waxing and/or facials) and am wondering about Health Depa…

Started by Heidi Sivertsen in General Discussion

0 Jan 13, 2014

Definitions Skin Care line

I am doing some research on Definitions Skin Care line and would appreciate ANY and ALL input from anyone who has had experience and/or res…

Started by Cindy Hubbs Lonsdale in General Discussion

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Cindy Hubbs Lonsdale

RAYALAB?? Anyone heard of this private label? Also need HELP with a few questions!!

I am looking into possibly bringing a few items in as private label....wondering if anyone has ever used this company...also suggestions on…

Started by Kim McCollum in General Discussion

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

ACNE REGIMENS...

With my acne clients, I like to see them and kinda have them sample products to see how the skin reacts before having them purchase full sz…

Started by Kim McCollum in General Discussion

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by NBSkinCare

How Would You Handle this Client Situation?

Last Tuesday I'm at home getting caught up on paperwork and the phone rings. It's the gal that works at the salon below my Center. There's…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

15 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

courtesies & policies

I'm trying to write my courtesies and policies page on my website and I'm afraid I'm not thinking of something.  What suggestions do you h…

Started by Samantha Maline in General Discussion

5 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

Shopping for spa supplies

This is our reader question for the next issue of ASCP Skin Deep magazine..."When it's time to go shopping for spa supplies, what are your…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

10 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

Handling the "bad client"

When I first ventured out on my own (as booth rental) in June, I put out a Groupon deal (package of 3 facials).  I've gotten many wonderful…

Started by mk in General Discussion

11 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

Online Gift Certificates

Is there any sites out there that are free for you to link your website to and have a client buy a gift certificate off your site and be ab…

Started by Miss D in General Discussion

5 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Ginger

Table Linens

Hi, I would like to know if anyone knows where to get a bed skirt for a facial table.  I had seen at a show but I don't remember the compan…

Started by Susan Paladino in General Discussion

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service