Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Pevonia?

I just had a wonderful meeting with the Pevonia Rep and was wondering who is using the line and who has used it.  Any thoughts, likes, disl…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

14 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Marylou Lohman

facial order with results

Just curious about what order you do your facials.  At what point do you dermafile?  use ultrasonic spatula?  Peels and when you do these,…

Started by Jodie in General Discussion

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

European Wax Center and Massage Envy Expands into Facials

My fast-growing town just had 2 recent changes. Our local (and extremely successful) Massage Envy location has doubled their floor space in…

Started by Christina in General Discussion

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by MELANIE TREHAN

Massage Cream and Facial supplies

I am looking for new facial brushes, massage cream/oil.  Where do you recommend purchasing?  My local distributor doesn't offer and I don't…

Started by Jodie in General Discussion

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Susan Matthews

Ever goofed up and fell into something awesome!

I was doing a treatment on a client this morning and goofed up. I went to fill my airbrush to do her oxygen infusion and accidentally picke…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

0 Sep 21, 2013

How would you handle?

I had a client book in two back to back appointments for herself and her mom.  The treatment for her mom she had previously purchased on a…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

pay rate?

Hi so i have been at home with my kids for a few years and am headed back to work i have been an estys for 9 years i am being hired on at a…

Started by Lauren diaz in Business Advice

9 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Marketing Opportunity - Ideas?

Hi everyone! The business directly next to me is a very well off and popular Yarn Shop (yarning, knitting, sewing, classes, etc).  Very po…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Customized Short Cape

Any recommendations of where I can get a nice customized cape for when I am doing makeup on a client?

Started by Elizabeth in General Discussion

0 Sep 19, 2013

High Frequency home unit

Does anyone have a high frequency home unit they would recommend?  I have a client who is trying to get pregnant & has acne but only wa…

Started by Tracy Hopkins in General Discussion

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service