Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The CTL discontinued. Why can't the FSD be used for acne?

OK, so I have the FSD. I have been using it just recently to treat acne with some positive, encouraging results! I was thinking about getti…

Started by Jill Ramirez in General Discussion

0 Sep 30, 2013

Eyelash Extension Inquiry

My clients are requesting Eyelash Extension services, and I'm hoping for pro/con feedback from the professionals. After reviewing online co…

Started by Kyong in General Discussion

26 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Nicci Leigh

Dermaroller for HOME use????

The latest from R +F "skin care" (and I use the term loosely).  Seriously? I'm pretty sure the laws in PA say I can't use one (with a licen…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

3 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Esthetician instructor salaries

Ive been offered a position instructing in a local trade school for the esthetic program and wondering what salaries are for this position…

Started by Cindy in General Discussion

14 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Yara Lisa Ramirez

laser training

hello im looking into laser training schools they all seem to be about 2 weeks i was wondering if it is even worth paying for the training?…

Started by kellie davis in General Discussion

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Valarie

Part Rent/ Part Comission

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a part-rent-part-commission setup, either as the renter or the spa owner.  Specifically, I am w…

Started by coldsalineplexus in General Discussion

4 Sep 26, 2013

Salary Information for Medical Aestheticians

Hi there, I am an Aesthetician that has been working in a plastic surgery office for over 6 years in Tampa, FL. What is the best way to fin…

Started by LuvtheSkin in Business Advice

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Valarie

HELP!! I need salary advice for new job @ plastic surgery office!!

Has anyone have experience of working in a plastic surgery practice? I am possibly going to work at a new office I interviewed with & t…

Started by LuvtheSkin in General Discussion

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Valarie

Osmosis Skin Care, a special way to use it?

Hello All, Several months ago I was getting ready to purchase Osmosis Skin Care. I did some research and reached out to someone who uses th…

Started by Melinda Caballero in General Discussion

12 Sep 25, 2013

Osmosis Colour

I was wondering if anyone uses the mineral makeup from Osmosis? I also wanted to know if anyone might know if you are able to just carry th…

Started by Ana Escobar-Knight in General Discussion

0 Sep 23, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service