Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What kind of cart do you use?

I'm looking for a cart to use in my treatment room.   Can you guys post links to the sites where you got yours?  Or if you don't use an "es…

Started by Ginger in General Discussion

6 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Ginger

fun and irreverent names for facials

I'm trying to come up with names for my facials that are fun and/funny. I give three facials a thirty min. A 60 min. And a 90 min. Any idea…

Started by Amy Sherman in Marketing Ideas & Questions

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Training Thoughts

So, if you were going to take a class that offered refresher courses on stuff, what would you like to learn and what do you think is reason…

Started by Amy Sherman in General Discussion

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Perfecting my brazilian waxing service...

Hi! So, I've recently learned to do Brazilian waxing. I'm a recent graduate and didn't do much of this kind of waxing in school. I've got m…

Started by Taylor Michelle in General Discussion

17 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Taylor Michelle

So It Seems I've Been Scammed...

I had this new client come in on Friday for a facial and spray tan. She was super nice and we talked the whole time and actually had a lot…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

20 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Nina

Steamers

I am wondering if anyone has a solution to the larger steamers.  I have used and then stopped using due to constant build up of bacteria ca…

Started by Emily in General Discussion

8 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Shelley Dodt

What help do you need?

Whether you are new esthetician or have been in business for a while, everyone needs some support. If you had a wish for help with your pro…

Started by Susanne Schmaling in General Discussion

26 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Denise R. Fuller

Building a Clientele

Any ideas/advice on building a clientele? I do airbrush tanning out of my home and need to get more clients in the door! Once they try Endl…

Started by Hayley Peterson in General Discussion

10 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Dana White

Hyperpigmentation

Hello group. I have a client who is 26, with sever Hyperpigmentation. She said it started 2 weeks after switching birth control. She stoppe…

Started by Christine Flintosh in General Discussion

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Just Tested the Collajam Organic Gel Peel!!!

I have one word to say "WOW". When a client walks in for a 8am appointment (I felt like I looked half awake!) and asks me what I did to my…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

35 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service