Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best equipment for firming skin

I was wondering the best equipment to use for firming the skin especially in the neck area? do you think the time masters or the radiancy i…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

0 Aug 31, 2013

Woods Lamp

do any of you use a woods lamp?  If so, please tell me the pro's and con's. Thanks

Started by Jodie in General Discussion

0 Aug 30, 2013

Waxing men's beards

I have tried getting an answer to the question: Can you/should you wax a man's beard area? Most "authorities" say NO, NEVER. Their reasons…

Started by Terry Hill in General Questions

4 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Terry Hill

Facial for a 6 yr old???

Ok, so i have an issue that im not sure what to do about... I have a mom and her 6yr old daughter coming in for a facial...kind of a "mommy…

Started by Angel Hedrick in General Discussion

24 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Felice | SolutionsForBeauty.com

Galvanic

I've had amazing results with my clients using galvanic in my facials.  Without exception, my clients leave looking refreshed, hydrated, wi…

Started by Pamela Cordeiro in Technique/Modality

9 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Are Radiancy FSD and CTL machines really as good as they say?

I am a new esthetician and before purchasing I would like to hear from others who have used this equipment in their practice.  Can anyone g…

Started by Kristy Floyd in Business Advice

10 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Angela Brill

best place for equipment

i have been working for many years in spas/salons, but I am now interested in setting up to work from home. Where do you suggest buying equ…

0 Aug 29, 2013

best place for equipment

i have been working for many years in spas/salons, but I am now interested in setting up to work from home. Where do you suggest buying equ…

0 Aug 29, 2013

Knutek Pro

I was at the Vegas show and I am finally going through all of the items from the different booths. Does anyone out there have anything to s…

Started by Kelly Scheinkoenig in General Discussion

0 Aug 28, 2013

Chemical peels- Skin Script

Has anyone used 20% Lactic Peel, with Kojic and Arbutin from Skin Script? If yes how does it work? I would like even my skintone since I ha…

Started by Juli Rose in General Questions

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Jodi

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service