Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tinea Versicolor

Hello, I got a call from a new client today asking for a facial appt.. She has Tinea Versicolor and is on proper medications from her dr. r…

Started by MELANIE TREHAN in General Discussion

1 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

non invasive lipo

Hi!  Has any one tried this?  if so what are the results.  Do you need to be a doctor to perform, since it is not laser.  It is laser like.…

Started by macy in Technique/Modality

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by macy

Accepting Credit Cards at a Low Cost

I'm starting my business from my home doing eye lash extensions, and  I need a way to accept  credit cards, but at a low cost to me.  I do…

Started by Casie Johnson in General Discussion

6 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Bt-Nano

I am looking at purchasing this machine and I was wondering if I really need all the products that they are selling with them?? There is a…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

4 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Another option added to PayPal

Did you know that paypal has the following option available? This could be a great option for clients to by big packages! I am still mullin…

Started by Miss D in General Discussion

0 Aug 22, 2013

Lactic Peel reactions

Hi All, I am pretty good with chemical peels, enzyme peels ect. Truth is I had never used the lactic peel before, and the spa I work for or…

Started by maria mihaylova in General Questions

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by maria mihaylova

If you could work anywhere, what would your perfect location look like?

This is our question for the next issue of ASCP Skin Deep magazine. Anywhere in the world, any employment situation, any type of clients, a…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

5 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Need your thoughts on upcoming ASCP webinars

Hi everyone, ASCP wants to know what you'd like to see covered in our webinars. Are there any particular treatments, trends, subjects or pr…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

11 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Lauren Snow

Need Help: What POS do you use for retail product website sales? Paypal?

Hello, I am thinking of offering a variety of my retail products to purchase on my website. I'm not sure as to how to proceed though... F…

Started by Kyong in General Discussion

7 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Devyn M.

Spilled wax

I spilled an entire tin of strip wax onto a carpeted floor! It was on an open backed shelf and I must have pushed something against it and…

Started by Denise Berry-Gipe in General Discussion

5 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Denise Berry-Gipe

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service