Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to change image of salon

HI ladies, A couple of questions: The salon I work at is 50 yrs old, has an absolutely great location, but is known as an "old ladies salo…

Started by Tracy Watson in General Discussion

8 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Important info for estheticians in Washington!

Please see the press release at https://www.magnetmail.net/actions/email_web_version.cfm?recipient_id=565272115&message_id=2847703&;…

Started by Abram Herman in Upcoming Events

0 Aug 1, 2013

magnifying lamp

I bought a multifunction machine a while back and the mag lamp that came with it is loose and I'm told the magnification is sub-par... also…

Started by Ann Welischar in General Discussion

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Ann Welischar

Big Town vs. Small Town

Hi all :) I am changing locations and have to decide between a big town or a small town.  The bigger town is more expensive and I wouldn't…

Started by Kristy Floyd in General Discussion

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Waxed mans chest now red bumps all over

Ok so I waxed a mans chest and stomach and I cleaned area before and after and used tea tree oil. And now he's complaining about itching an…

Started by Muriel newton in General Discussion

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Bumps after facial wax

I waxed my husbands beard and now he has small bumps on his face I cleaned the area before I waxed. And after I used tea tree oil after I'm…

Started by Muriel newton in General Discussion

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Muriel newton

Posting A Newsletter on Web Site

Good evening, I was wondering if anyone has had issues publishing an ASCP newsletter onto their web site?  I have followed the instructions…

Started by gloria in General Discussion

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Eva Roland

Question

Thank goodness for this forum! This is the only place that is for Estheticians to share, learn and grow. (I know there are a few other plac…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

7 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

Spa Owners: Raising your independent contractors rent

I am wondering what other spa owners or people who rent space to independent contractors (if your the only one on the building lease) go ab…

Started by Miss D in General Discussion

11 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Generating New Clients

What are your tips for generating new clients? What type of advertising and networking do you do in your business?

Started by Nicole Weymer in General Discussion

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Eva Roland

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service