Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone used the Radiancy ClearTouch Lite?

If you've used the Radiancy ClearTouch Lite could you please let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

Started by Nicole in General Discussion

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Laura Cooksey

ASCP webinars

Which webinar(s) on the ASCP website have you found to be the most helpful and informative? I am a new member & have limited time to sp…

Started by Susan T. Andrew in General Discussion

0 Feb 19, 2013

Advice for selling equipment

I need advice on the best way to sell my microdermabrasion machine. I put it on Craig's List and was flooded with scam emails. Also, what i…

Started by Sharon Petteway in General Discussion

3 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

New Full Body Waxing DVD has just launched for those interested in pursuing waxing ....

Today Feb 18th is the launch of our new full body waxing DVD showing male and female waxing!   In this waxing video you will see over 5 hou…

Started by Claire Barnes in General Discussion

0 Feb 18, 2013

ASCP Webinars

We are working on planning out this year's webinars and want your input! What do you want to see more of? Any specific presenters or topics…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

0 Feb 18, 2013

Volunteer Programs for Oncology Esthetics

Hello, I've found two programs for volunteering; American Cancer Society " Get Well Feel Better" and Spa for the Pink. Does anyone have any…

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

0 Feb 18, 2013

What courses would you like see taught for advanced education in skin care?

I am always searching for what classes Estheticians are looking for in the industry.  What would you like to see offered?  What area of ski…

Started by Jessica Marie Cummings in General Discussion

14 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Denise Ivers

Gloves for Facials

I'm not sure why the discussion was closed, but I wanted to share my experience today.  I got a facial today from a place I had never been…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

3 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Claire Barnes

$450 Hollywood Facial....I do that same facial & more!

I was just browsing through People magazines red carpet style secrets. It talked about this one hour treatment with enzyme (they called it…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Peels and blackhead removal

What peels are the best and what techniques do you use for dried up stubborn black heads around the t zone area? Thank you

Started by Lori Lynn Light in Education

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by iskyn for me

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service