Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Career opportunities for Male Estheticians

Hi all, just joined and wanted to say hello.  Male esthetician here with nearly 20 years experience in healthcare.  Went back to school to…

Started by George Puccio in General Discussion

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by jane quinn

Looking for suggestions for a more natural skin care line

I am a new Esthetician and have only worked with Dermalogica. I want to learn about another line and would like the line to be on a more na…

Started by Sara Kaping in General Discussion

21 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Kim McCollum

Paying Estheticians for performing microdermabrasion

I'm looking for input on how other Medispa's pay their Estheticians for performing Micros. Any one in the Virginia area or close by would b…

Started by Rhonda M. Bunch in General Discussion

0 Feb 25, 2013

Did your skin care instructor struggle with a particular topic?

If so, I need your input! Every year the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS) holds a conference just for cosmetology and sk…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by jane quinn

Is anyone in Milwaukee?

I received an email from a person who is looking for an esthetician in the Milwaukee area to help with acne. Are any of you near that locat…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

1 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by m.m.

IMAGE Skincare Workshop

Hello everyone, I am new to this group (and actually glad I found it) and this is my second attempt to send a message to all of you, Image…

Started by Florentina in General Discussion

0 Feb 22, 2013

Ultra Sonic Spatula Question

I have this and I absolutely love it and I was thinking about upgrading to the actual unit from the hand held one. Does anyone have it? Can…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

6 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Jamie Jacob

Young pharmaceuticals

Do any of you guys use young pharmaceutical products? If so do you have any input?

Started by Candace Holladay in General Discussion

5 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Candace Holladay

Question on Percentages in Retail Products

Are the percentages of certain ingredients in retail products regulated by state, or is that something that is universal?  I'm talking abou…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

0 Feb 20, 2013

Tinted Moisturizers

I would like to start retailing these but haven't found one that I really love yet. I won't sell anything I wouldn't use myself or that I d…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

6 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Kasha Sudol

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service