Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Esty vs. Cosmo

Curious as an Esthetician what skin care services I can provide that a cosmetologist can not. I am from a small town with not even one Esth…

Started by Darla Hall in General Discussion

12 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Help! Having a hard time deciding on what to pay employees..

Hello, I am in the process of expanding my business and opening a full service spa but am having a hard time figuring out how much I shoul…

Started by Yadira Alexander in General Discussion

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Natalie Lewis

anti inflammatory mask?

this question is mainly for myself...  someone in a pervious post mentioned a powder, that u make a paste from, in the eevent of a product…

Started by Amy Lynn Scheele in General Discussion

0 Feb 2, 2013

Free Webinar - Managing Problem Clients

Monday, February 4th  through ASCP noon - MST Register here: http://www.ascpskincare.com/index.php

Started by Laura Cooksey in General Discussion

0 Feb 2, 2013

skin script

Good morning and thank you for your replies. To shelly, If you dont mind I would like to here about your experience with the glycolic clean…

Started by Jennifer Palmer in General Discussion

1 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Valentine's Day Specials

What are your Valentine's Day specials? And how are you planning on promoting them? What are your ideas to get your clients ready to pucker…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

17 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

How do I get my Amazing Scrub into Spas? Hands of Skin Care Professionals?

I hand make this amazing scrub out of live edible ingredients, called the Coconut Complexion Polish. It does really well at the live expos…

Started by Tonya Tko in Business Advice

8 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tonya Tko

name brand vs private label

Anyone have any advise on this subject? My first instinct is to go with brand name. Also any feed back on Oxygen Botanicals? Thanks!

Started by Tanya Templet Cavalier in General Discussion

0 Feb 1, 2013

Making the Jump to Full Time

How do you do this?  I am tired of working only part time in skin care, and working a full time job, that while I'm lucky and it's a great…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

4 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

I just saw the infomercial on this type of in home "laser" hair removal machine. It sells for $260. Anyone used it or have comments?

Started by Cameo Godsey in General Discussion

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service