Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get contract work in another state (FL)

I'm licensed in Georgia but interested in getting licensed in FL & doing contract/temporary work in Miami.  Has anyone done this?  Are…

Started by Dawn Session in General Discussion

8 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Pemika Khambua

Business Account

I was wondering if all of you have a busines account.  I already juggle my husbands busines account and our personal account so I have been…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

3 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Miss D

Image Ageless Lashes

I have been trying a few of the Image products and I got an email about the Ageless Lashes special buy three get one free 2/11-2/22.   If y…

Started by Nicole in General Discussion

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Angela Brill

Massage Oil

I have been introduced to a technique of leaving massage oil on after a facial massage (for dry skin only) and prior to applying the mask..…

Started by Cindy Hubbs Lonsdale in Technique/Modality

13 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Pure Ozonated Olive Oil??

Has anyone used this before?  My mom just purchased some after reading reviews and thought it would help with my nephews scalp psoriasis (…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Kristy Floyd

Pictures

I am going to start taking before and after pictures of clients and I was wondering what if any of you have experience with this stuff. Pho…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

1 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Good Book for Ethnic Skincare?

Had two ethnic stylist/tenents ask me today about working on their clients skin and I've little knowlege in that area.  I'm sure could goog…

Started by Deborah Kenney in General Questions

0 Feb 7, 2013

LED/Light Therapy be used in WI

I was wondering if anyone knows if we can do LED/ Light Therapy in the state of WI? Do we need special training in this? I can't seem to fi…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

1 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by chloe hogan

LED light therapy

Which company should I purchase my LED light from and how much are you charging for treatments?

Started by Nicole Holcomb in General Discussion

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by chloe hogan

Finding a Place to Rent...

How do you find a place to rent to try to open your own business?  Did you solicit salons that didn't have skin care but had room available…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

15 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Kligman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service