Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scheduling Outside of Normal Hours

How often do you schedule people outside your normal hours?  I get more and more requests for this anymore, and sometimes I feel people are…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

8 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Natalie Lewis

HELP WITH LASH PERMING

I am trying to choose a good and reputable supplier for lash perming. Anybody could recommend me a good one? Refectocil, simple perm?? Any…

Started by erika ambrosio in General Discussion

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Devyn M.

Benzoyl Peroxide

I just read something interesting on Facebook from a natural skin line Facebook page about this.  I put the link to the page below. If need…

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Soundproofing/noise reducing ideas

hello all :) I have recently joined a small salon after being on my own for 5 years...my clients and I have gotten very used to the quiet…

Started by Ann Prendergast in General Discussion

18 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Donna Whitton

Eyelash extension classes?

We are looking to add eyelash extensions to our curriculum. In the hopes of not having to recreate the wheel, does anybody have any lesson…

Started by Roq Simms in Education

0 Jan 26, 2013

What do you think of the Nufree Finipil hair removal system?

I have been an esthetician for eight years. I had used Satin Smooth's zinc oxide wax for full body waxing. I do use Cirepil's blue wax for…

Started by Tamara Ross in General Discussion

0 Jan 25, 2013

Avoiding Breakouts

I have a usual cosmetic brand which suits me fine and doesn't cause problems for my skin.  Occasionally, if I try a different brand, I end…

Started by Sarah Bayliss in General Questions

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sarah Bayliss

Vacuum/ Spray Machine

I just invested in a Vacuum/ spray machine and was hoping to get everyone's input as to what type of liquid you prepare for the spray, and…

Started by Emily O'Boyle in General Discussion

5 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Natalie Lewis

Rescheduling due to Illness

When you are sick, are your clients understanding of having to reschedule appointments?  I just had to have a fully booked day tomorrow res…

6 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

question about high frequency on the scalp

i am looking to try the high frequency on the scalp but im just not sure how to? i no i would be using the rake electrode but which color?…

Started by kellie davis in General Discussion

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by iskyn for me

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service