Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preferred Product Lines....!

Hey Everyone!  I know this is going to be a an interesting collaboration of opinions and everyone is going to have varying thoughts and lev…

Started by Janelle Orf in General Discussion

3 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Jodi

Upcoming Trainings

Hi All! We have 6 new trainings in New England (per your request). They are all from 10-3 pm and lunch is included. These trainings are fre…

Started by Lisa VanBockern in Education

12 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

BeWell Expo UPDATE Press Release!

Los Angeles, CA—July 27, 2012—The groundbreaking BeWell Expo is set to debut this fall on September 29-30 at the Los Angeles Convention Cen…

Started by Nondy Llewellyn in General Discussion

0 Jul 27, 2012

Autoclave

Hello, How many of you independent esthes use an autoclave? I am starting my business and am a bit limited on my budget.  The autoclave I…

Started by gloria in General Questions

3 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Developing a rewarding referral relationship with a derm

Hi all! I own a small skincare studio.  I often get asked by clients which dermatologist I recommend to for annual skin cancer checks etc. …

Started by Stephanie Farrand in General Discussion

2 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Farrand

Any Esty's in Fallon, NV?

Hi, my client is looking for an esty in Fallon to purchase a GC for her sister that lives there for a facial. Could you please send me your…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

0 Jul 26, 2012

What is the best way to go about to find a room to rent?

I’ve called salons & checked craigslist.  Are there any other good ways to find room in a salon?  Also if anyone knows of a room in Gle…

Started by Lindsey Alana Spray in General Discussion

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Vi

Glitter Tattoos

I'm just starting this because I thought it would be a fun and easy service to add. If you do this, can you please give me some tips? I am…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

6 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Joanne Charron

Do you refund your clients if they request one?

Do you offer your clients refunds if they have prepaid for a service and are now requesting a refund?  I'm a sole practitioner renting a sp…

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

Lumixyl Peptide

Has anyone heard of this product?  It's a skin brightening treatment line.  They claim to diminish hyperpigmentation with peptide concentra…

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

0 Jul 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service