Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new job opportunity

I had an interview in chicago today at a wax bar that is opening in august. The interview went great. the owner was nice, it is a good loca…

Started by Sarah Post in General Discussion

1 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Sarah Post

Lash Extensions

Which lash extension co. is the best to work with? I'm familiar with novalash, lash belong and Xtreme lash. And how much are you charging f…

Started by Nicole Holcomb in General Discussion

0 Jul 21, 2012

product line with effective peels?

Ok so I need a lot of help on this one...spa i work at has only bioelements for 20 yrs...I don't find their"peels" super effective for some…

Started by Sarah Post in General Discussion

7 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Ally guest

Hydropeptide Webinar

Is anyone going to catch ASCP's webinar on hydropeptides tomorrow? I just registered and am really excited to hear what the presenters have…

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP in General Discussion

7 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Pamela Cordeiro

Can you share your most rewarding experience as an esthetician?

I am looking for some inspirational moments to share with future skin care professionals when I visit schools and speak to students about w…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

2 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by ASCP

What continuing education class have you resently attended and how did you like it?

I attended The Wax Show in Ontario, CA this past weekend, and enjoyed the continuing education on waxing technique as well presentations on…

Started by Kirsten Kayser in General Discussion

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

PCA certified ???

Hello~   In reading your posts earlier in the week, a few of you mentioned that you really like PCA brand peels. I called the company to se…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

21 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Lauren Snow, ASCP

Microdermabrasion

I was wondering what people use to prep the skin before a microdermabraion. I was always taught to use rubbing alcohol. I was wondering of…

Started by Vanessa Weiner in General Discussion

12 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by isabel dassinger

Paid Training, Yes or No?

Under the Fair Labor Standard Act employees must be paid an average of minimum wage per manditory hour they are required to be at the workp…

Started by Patience in General Discussion

6 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Saturdays and Summer time no shows

Can I just vent?! Since summer began, 'no shows' have really picked up, as well as late clients and last minute cancellations.  I'm gettin…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

7 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Jodi

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service