Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BeWell Conference Needs YOU!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BE AN AMBASSADOR! Represent yourself and the esthetics industry at BeWell Expo Los Angeles, CA—July 28, 2012—The gro…

Started by Nondy Llewellyn in General Discussion

0 Aug 3, 2012

Marketing Idea I wanted to Share!!

An interesting thing happened to me yesterday that got the wheels working in my brain and I believe it's a great marketing idea that we sho…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

20 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Jenny Parker

National Relaxation Day

August 15th is National Relaxation Day. Has anyone heard of this before or used this day to their benefit? I thought it would be a great wa…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

0 Aug 1, 2012

Less product/more$$

My client recently reordered a cream from skincare line that I carry and noticed that the jar  was  now 1oz  instead of 1.6 oz.The content…

Started by glo in General Discussion

6 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by glo

How to handle this client.. fire?

OK, I have this client who came to me from Groupon.She no-showed/no call her 1st appointment.  I eMailed her with my usual 'missed appoi…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Ally guest

Marketing Idea to share

I just wanted to share really quick that I recently called a few women's gyms in my local area to ask if there were any type of vendor oppo…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

16 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Help! 11 Year Old Boy with Skin Issues

My nephew is having some breakouts and mainly on his forehead. He is only 11 but already going through puberty. Baseball season just ended…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

7 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by alina leo

Joining a Women's Business Network Group and Potential Issue with a Mary Kay Rep! Help!!

Here's my issue.  I have searched high and low for a network group where I can get the word out and expand business, that's near to my bus…

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

11 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Lori Legaz

Skincare & Cosmetics for Seniors

Hi Everyone, I am a student, but expect to be licensed this fall. I would like to do some volunteer work with senior citizens in my communi…

Started by Kate Rodrigue in General Discussion

0 Jul 30, 2012

Tweezing

Following waxing I often find there are a few hairs to catch with the tweezers. In some cases a stray few have avoided being picked up by t…

Started by Sally Connor in General Discussion

0 Jul 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service