Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting out

I've been an esthetician for the last year, but I haven't really used my license other than to do make up in the mall. I'm currently 5 mont…

Started by Danielle Stange in General Discussion

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Danielle Stange

waxing

I need some help with men's back waxing. A few of the men I've waxed have broke out all over the area that the hair was removed. They claim…

Started by Caryn in General Discussion

23 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by tamtam11

Those of you who use Skin Scripts I would love to hear how you use the products

I just ordered sample packs of both retail and professional products since I always hear such great things about this line.  My questions a…

Started by Amber in General Discussion

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

As an esti, can we apply Betty Beauty?

I was wondering as an esti, can we apply Betty Beauty to our clients skin in the bikini area? I love in WI and I am not sure on the laws.

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in Technique/Modality

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Waxing mishap, how do you recover and gain back confidence?

Ok so today I royally screwed up a clients eyebrow.  I stupidly was using strip way because I just got my hard wax in and haven't had a cha…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Questions

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

spray tanning

The salon/spa I work at wants to start offering spray tanning, but wading through all the info out there is confusing. Any advice on machin…

Started by Melissa Anderson in General Discussion

12 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Pat Rorke

Can I work from home

I am a licensed esthetician in the state of nj and i need to know can i work from home?

Started by Minister Iris Rodriguez in General Discussion

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Lancets in CA

I kept arguing with a friend that he shouldn't lance his papules/pustules with a needle saying it ultimately creates a wound that leads to…

Started by Cat C in General Discussion

16 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Patrick McRae

Have you been fined by your STATE BOARD?

If so, please let us know which "situation or action" got you fined. I've found that some common mistakes have been made be some of us, whi…

Started by Barbara Calebaugh in Business Advice

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Kyong

gift basket

Hi everyone! I was just asked to donate a gift basket to be raffled off at marketing luncheon next week. I have agreed to donate a gift c…

Started by Kyong in General Discussion

11 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Brittnee

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service