Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talk to me about Dermaquest...

I have seen more and more responses of people using DQ.  I just received my sample kit!    What are the absolute must-haves and favorites? …

Started by Beth in General Discussion

8 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Lisa Mitchell-West

MARCH SPECIALS

Ok so February has come and gone and I'm sure we all had some great valentines specials. Now that we're in March I'm having a hard time com…

Started by Kim Midgett in General Discussion

10 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Just starting out and would love advice

I just opened my own skincare business and was just wondering if anyone has advice for someone who is just starting out...not just by ownin…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

15 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

MT looking at "the neccessity of boards"-FYI

The Economic Affairs Interim Committee is studying professional and occupational licensing boards as required by House Bill No. 525 enacte…

Started by Susanne Schmaling in General Discussion

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Facial Waxing

When doing both facial waxing and facial treatment during the same appointment, which do you find is the best service to perform first?   T…

Started by Donna Battermann in General Discussion

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Eyelash extensions

I am interested in learning how to do eyelash extensions but don't know which brand is best. I have looked online and can't afford xtreme l…

Started by Megan in General Discussion

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Beth

Spa Equipment repair

I live in North Hollywood CA and I'm looking for someone to repair Spa Equipment, any recommendation?

Started by Patty Bunch in General Discussion

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Patty Bunch

Looking For Luxury Brands To Feature...

I am working with a Beauty Sampling company set to launch next quarter and I'm looking for luxury brands to promote and participate in the…

Started by Ungenita Prevost in General Discussion

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by marc edward

Selling used equipment, where have you had luck doing so?

I was wondering if anyone here has had luck selling used Aesthetic equipment on CL? I've bought equipment myself off of CL but not having l…

Started by Amber in General Discussion

1 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Joy Lamberti

Talking to Children about Skincare

Hello All! I was asked by my 6 yr olds teacher if I would come to her class and tell the children about what I "do for a living" when my da…

Started by kathryn Barrel in General Discussion

6 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Eva Sandoval

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service