Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biggest mistake...

Hi girls! I would like to hear your opinion about what  you think the biggest mistakes people make when purchasing beauty products?

Started by merav cohen in General Discussion

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Christine Byer Esthetics

Microderm Machine with skin scrubber, hot/cold hammer, photon, ultrasonic

Other than the Microderm machine which other part do any of you professional use the most ? I am trying to buy a 3 in 1, 4 in 1, or 5 in on…

Started by kristy evans in General Questions

0 Nov 16, 2011

European Wax Center and the small business owner

I just read in the local paper here in the Portland Oregon area that a couple is opening up a European Wax Center near by and  Have plans o…

Started by Amber in General Discussion

4 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Summerr

Groupons

Getting a groupon highlight the end of November. I have to say I am very excited about seeing new faces come through the door. Has anyone h…

Started by kelley mello in General Discussion

4 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Meaghan

Ilike Skincare line- What are your thoughts on it?

I have heard good things about the Ilike skincare line and am seriously considering investing in the line. It is more expensive though so I…

Started by Sara Kaping in General Discussion

15 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Sara Kaping

Menu Descriptions

Hi everyone, I am updating and revamping my menu of services- Question that I am asking everyone lately- What do you prefer?  When looking…

Started by Shannon Meagher in General Discussion

9 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Shelley Hancock

What serums to use with Skin Spatula

I just bought the BT-micro skin spatula and would like to know what serums you guys are using? I'm looking for a super hydrating serum,some…

Started by Amber in General Discussion

5 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

this Jan I will be starting my 5th year in business

I started my biz right before the bottom fell out of the economy and I am still going! I have worked tremendously hard to make a name for m…

Started by Ann Prendergast in General Discussion

5 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Any suggestions of a skincare line that offers many products for sensitive skin?

Many of my clients have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a line that offers a lot of products for them. I also have very se…

Started by Sara Kaping in General Discussion

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Emilie Spruill

what to wear?

Another silly topic for a rainy day! LOL I have found that I don't really like to wear my nicer clothes in my treatment room... but I want…

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

30 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Emilie Spruill

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service