Crickett Enos's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Great!  Who knows what happens in outer space?  Things just float around out there s…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 8, 2013 to The Wax Chick has a special offer coming on Monday....BUT....

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Hey Kristy,  Yes it went out.  Let me check and see what's up.   I just resent to yo…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 8, 2013 to The Wax Chick has a special offer coming on Monday....BUT....

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

"There are tons of ways to advertise male brazilians.  The gay community and sports c…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 3, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"It all depends on how you learn, your attitude toward Brazilian/Brow waxing (especia…"

Crickett Enos replied Apr 30, 2013 to Are the Waxing DVDs for Brows and Brazilians Enough?

7 May 22, 2013
Reply by Linda Jordin

"Sara,  I have a Brazilian waxing dvd The Secret Life of Brazilian waxing available h…"

Crickett Enos replied Mar 12, 2013 to Brazilian Tutorials or How-tos

13 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

"Thanks for the Shout Out Angel:)   Hey Sara, I also do private training as well so…"

Crickett Enos replied Mar 9, 2013 to Brazilian Tutorials or How-tos

13 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

"oops meant January 2013 this year!"

Crickett Enos replied Mar 1, 2013 to FREE report on treating ingrown hair

7 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

"HI guys,  The free report was something new as of the end of January, if you signed…"

Crickett Enos replied Feb 28, 2013 to FREE report on treating ingrown hair

7 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

":(  When did you sign up?  I had a little glitch at one point.  let me see if I can…"

Crickett Enos replied Feb 28, 2013 to FREE report on treating ingrown hair

7 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Great questions Sally:)  I'm glad you find it helpful.  On the delicate areas (face,…"

Crickett Enos replied Feb 13, 2013 to Powder or Oil when waxing?

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service