Crickett Enos's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I use hard wax, so there isn't any "clean up" per say, no sticky residue so i don't…"

Crickett Enos replied Jan 20, 2013 to Easy clean up

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by DENISE BARBOSA

"Hey Denise,   I have a line of pre/post care products that you can retail.  It's cal…"

Crickett Enos replied Jan 16, 2013 to brazilian waxing

7 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by DENISE BARBOSA

"You're welcome.  Yes I have her on the Buff Stuff and Wonder Whip to help exfoliate…"

Crickett Enos replied Nov 9, 2012 to Client thinks hard wax causes ingrowns more than Strip wax?

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Hey Katrina, You are right, there are many factors that contribute to ingrowns  and…"

Crickett Enos replied Nov 7, 2012 to Client thinks hard wax causes ingrowns more than Strip wax?

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Hi Renee, Yes, if you go to www.thewaxchick.com and click on the tutorials page you…"

Crickett Enos replied Oct 12, 2012 to What scares you the most about doing the Brows and/or Brazilian?

17 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Theolyn Patterson

"Hi Lexy,  Ah yes, the two hour Brazilian I remember it well!  That was my first payi…"

Crickett Enos replied Sep 23, 2012 to First Day at Work....my boss gave me a brazilian client

6 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Hi Noura,  Darker skinned client's are more sensitive and more prone to scarring and…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 27, 2012 to What scares you the most about doing the Brows and/or Brazilian?

17 Apr 3, 2013

"Hi Noura, If the wax is balling up and not going onto the hair, it sounds like your…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 12, 2012 to What scares you the most about doing the Brows and/or Brazilian?

17 Apr 3, 2013

"Hi Denise, do you mean in the actual hair or with tattoos and stencils?  If you are…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 11, 2012 to Brazilian Bling?

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

"Hi Megan,  I use witch hazel to clean after a Brazilian.  It won't sting and will re…"

Crickett Enos replied Jul 11, 2012 to Brazilian Bling?

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service